LOOK AHEAD CHAPTER 3 part 1
1. Cars should be ____________ in the city.
2. Cars ____________ a deadly gas that ____________ asthma.
3. Cars commonly hit ____________ in a city.
4. Traffic ____________ is caused by careless drivers ____________ the traffic regulations.
5. The government should do real ____________ to ____________ people from smoking and ____________ law that prohibits smoking in public places.
6. It's ____________ sitting next to someone ____________ smoke.
7. If I had my ____________, I would punish him.
8. To some ____________, yes, but I think people should be ____________ to smoke on train dan buses.
9. We need law ____________ to finish the problem.
10. The quiz programs are ____________ to younger viewer.
11. There's too many ____________ cartoons on TV lately.
12. People who wear strange hair styles will look ____________ and bad ____________
13. The food was ____________
14. Don't worry. I'll ____________ into it.
15. In our ____________ to give you our best in our services your feedback is important to us.
16. Its ____________ gives the desert protection from the sun.
17. Baskets, ropes, and ____________ are made from its fibres.
18. ____________, I would say that homework is inefficient.
19. You can help ____________ your fesr by very careful attention to preparation.
20. Best presentation are given by students who have had the ____________ and courage to prepare well.
21. We use examples to ____________ our arguments.
22. ____________ makes waste.
23. If we want to finish something quickly, we ____________ our work.
24. Finally, they realize that they have done something in ____________
25. To her ____________, she had taken the sandals with the wrong size.
26. Make ____________ while the Sun shines.
27. Look before you ____________
28. Birds of a feather ____________ together.
29. A friend in need is a friend ____________
30. I'm impressed by their staff's ____________
LOOK AHEAD CHAPTER 3 part 2
1. English is a top ____________ of those seeking jobs.
2. Everybody needs to know English to ____________ the global era.
3. They are not only ____________ to their profession but also care about their students.
4. He ____________ science display and help students who needs some help with ____________ tables.
5. Forget sauce is made from ____________ which is never listed on the packaging of ____________ sold by the restaurant.
6. The biggest cause of obesity is ____________
7. Overweight people often have pleasant ____________
8. Everyone ____________ people who can eat all they want without ____________ weight.
9. Dictionary gives proper ____________ for words.
10. It is an ____________ in spelling.
11. ____________ in dictionaries provide information concerning the origin of words.
12. Synonymes in dictionaries determine the precise ____________of meaning of words which mean pretty much the same thing.
13. She ____________ past other students to get her desk.
14. When she sat down, she ____________ her chair ____________ the floor.
15. It was announced today that oil had been ____________ off the coast of a small island in Carribean.
16. The prime ____________ declared that drilling ____________ would be given to private companies.
17. The oil companies will be required to give ____________ of their capability of ____________ the oil economically.
18. Some of this ____________ will be used to build highways.
19. With the world's oil supply becoming ____________, other kinds of fuel will have to be ____________
20. Most of earth's serious water problems are brought under ____________
21. We should conserve fossil fuel on ____________ of our descendants.
22. Batik's one of Indonesia's most beautiful cultural ____________
23. Horn carving is a popular ____________ in Pucang and Magelang.
24. In 1982 Lindy Chamberlain was ____________ of murdering her baby.
25. The test used to identify the blood were later found to be ____________
26. Another piece of ____________ evidence concerns a dingo.
27. The ____________ maintained that these holes could only have been made by a pair of nail scissors.
28. I believe that it was wrong to convict lindy without finding more ____________ proof of her ____________
29. Since Jack ____________ his car, he had no way to get to work.
30. The ____________ doesnn't weigh much. There is only clothing in it.
31. The hijackers keep the ____________ alive until their ____________ were fulfilled.
32. The crowd go wild trying to catch a brief ____________ of their idols.