LOOK AHEAD CHAPTER 1 (part 1)
1. ___________ are sea living mammals.
2. They therefore ___________ air but cannot survive on land.
3. Some species are very large ___________ and the blue whale which can ___________ 30 m in length, is the largest animal to have lived on earth.
4. Its tail consist of a pair of broad, flat horizontal ___________ and it has a single ___________ on top of its large, broad head.
5. The skin is smooth and shiny and beneath it lies ___________
6. Don't ___________ of the window!
7. Beware of ___________ dog!
8. ___________ the grass!
9. ___________! A car is behind you.
10. Be careful! The floor is ___________
11. Should I ___________ my chemistry class?
12. Do you think I ___________ call the police?
13. I ___________ that you cancel your appointment.
14. I think it would be a good ___________ to talk with your instructor.
15. ___________. Tell me your problem.
16. I have ___________ with my boy friend.
17. I would feel better knowing what's ___________
18. I have a problem ___________with relationship.
19. Do you ___________ if I smoke?
20. I ___________ forbid you.
21. ___________ this helmet please.
22. Arachnids have four ___________ pairs of legs.
23. In the corner of some rooms it is possible to find a spider's ___________
24. Spider passes a poison through its fangs to ___________ its dinner guest.
25. A lion ___________ in forests.
26. The male lion has a ___________
LOOK AHEAD CHAPTER 1 (part 2)
1. A volcano is a mountain which is formed by the ___________ of material from the earth's interior.
2. Volcanoes are ___________ over the world.
3. A composite volcano has more frequent and ___________ explosive eruptions than shield volcano do.
4. Lava may be extruded from either central ___________ or ___________ on volcano sides.
5. The planets ___________ around the sun.
6. The insect's head ___________ the antennae.
7. The insect's abdomen contains its ___________ and reproductive organs.
8. Crocodiles have long tails and the limbs are short and ___________ sideways.
9. Crocodiles ___________ to reptiles.
10. Crocodiles have a narrow or broad ___________
11. Birds ___________ on trees
12. Snakes often ___________ on rocks in the warm weather.
13. A boa snake can give you a bear hug so powerful that ___________ every single bone in your body.
14. Their ribs spread ___________ and the skin ___________out.
15. An orchid has ___________ roots.
16. An orchid is a beautiful plant and it is used for ___________
17. Monkey like ___________ from tree to tree.
18. Giraffes have long necks and ___________
19. Liver ___________ the amounts of vitamins and sugar in blood by ___________ them.
20. A tornado is a powerful, ___________ wind storm.
21. A tornado is ___________ like a funnel and consists of wind which ___________ around and around extremely fast.
22. Weather scientist are unable to know ___________ when tornado will occur.
23. An earthquake is a shaking, rolling or sudden ___________ of the earth.
24. It causes ___________ rocks, ___________ falls, damages to gas, the cutting of the electric time and also fires.
25. A ___________ is a body of waters that covers normally dry land.
26. A windmill is used for ___________ grain, pumping water for irrigation and in the past few years for generating electricity.
27. The parts of the air motor are fixed onto the ___________
28. Mosquitoes fly to an area of area of water and ___________ her eggs in the water.
29. Mosquitoes have special ___________ which can go into an animal skin or a person skin.