LOOK AHEAD CHAPTER 2 PART 1
1. I can't _____________ it. The pain is getting worse and worse.
2. My throat is painful when I _____________ something.
3. I feel hurt when the doctor gives me a/an _____________
4. The doctor gives me a/an _____________ for some capsules.
5. I'm delighted to hear that you've passed your exam with _____________
6. A: Don't you like my perfume?
B: No. On the _____________. I'm very _____________ with it.
7. Ouch, it's very painful. I've _____________ one of my ankles.
8. Oh, that's _____________. I can't _____________ that terrible experience.
9. Long time ago, mosquitoes didn't _____________, they talked and talked.
10. Iguana just grumbled and _____________ her tail.
11. Antony went back to Egypt and joined Cleopatra's army to fight _____________ Rome
12. Being _____________ of the losst, Antony took his own life with his sword.
13. Antony went to Egypt to check if Cleopatra had _____________ a plot against Rome.
14. The hawk flew _____________ from the sky.
15. "Throw that ring _____________!" shouted the rooster.
16. The hawk cursed the hen, "Now, you'll always be _____________ the earth and I'll always be flying above to catch your children."
17. The _____________ hurt the moon's eyes and made the moon _____________.
18. The moon left the sun although the sun had _____________ to the moon.
19. Anne Boleyn became the Lady-in-waiting into the _____________ of Catherine of Aragon, King Henry VIII's first wife.
20. The King tried to make Anne his _____________
21. Anne waited for 7 years for Henry to obtain a/an _____________ of his marriage with Catherine of Aragon.
22. Inspite couldn't give the King the son he desperately needed for a/an _____________, Anne was _____________ at the Tower of London.
23. The snake _____________ down a rabbit hole.
24. The rabbit _____________ out of the hole terrified of the snake.
25. An owl's nest _____________ the branch and fell to the ground, _____________ the owl's eggs.
26. In _____________ to die peacefully, I must tell my story.
27. In a/an _____________, I killed the cat.
28. The _____________ tells that a cat has nine lives.
29. The cat often _____________ at me with a strange and hatred look.
30. I hide my wife's body inside the _____________ wall.
31. The cat got between my feet and nearly made me _____________ the stairs.
32. I lifted a stick and _____________ the wall in which I had buried my wife.
33. The police were _____________ and they tore the wall down.
34. If the palm of your left hand _____________, you're going to get some money.
35. If you _____________ a mirror, you'll have 7 years bad luck.
36. Although she wouldn't agree to do it, we persuaded her and even _____________ her.
37. We couldn't come on time because there was a traffic _____________ on the highway.
38. The bull _____________ at the matador who quickly _____________ to one side.
LOOK AHEAD CHAPTER 2 PART 2
1. In the night, Coyote and Eagle, two friends _____________ the desert.
2. Coyote could not _____________ anymore because he couldn't see at night.
3. It was dangerous to _____________ the Sun and the Moon.
4. The light of the Sun was so _____________ that it blinded Coyote's eyes.
5. If the _____________ of a satellite is slightly off at _____________, it will get worse as the flight progresses.
6. If light strikes a rough _____________, it will be diffused.
7. If you didn't drink so much coffee, you wouldn't be so _____________
8. I always give a _____________ if they get good marks.
9. Ouch! Stop _____________ me.
10. The Sun and the Moon invited the Ocean to their _____________
11. The nurse come into Juliet's room and _____________ to meet her.
12. Romeo was _____________ for killing Tybalt.
13. I've passed the _____________ test at the university.
14. While swimming, suddenly your left leg was getting _____________
15. On the way home she met three _____________ men.
16. These three men raped her _____________
17. The ghost took _____________ on them.
18. The fear is _____________ ino my heart.
19. After that, everything was in _____________
20. They cried for the Sun to _____________
21. The Sun loved the Moon very much, so he _____________ her.
22. They will never _____________ again.
23. She was _____________ of witchcraft, incest, and adultery.
24. Elisabeth succeeded the English _____________ after King Henry VIII
25. "What's wrong??" _____________ a crow.
26. The monkey landed on owl branch high up in a _____________ tree.
27. The owl was heartbroken that she didn't _____________ fo the Sun to come up.
28. Why do _____________ change color?
LOOK AHEAD CHAPTER 2 PART 3
1. I was in a very bad _____________
2. I hung the poor _____________ until it was dead.
3. The cat had a white _____________ on its chest.
4. If you _____________ a mirror, you'll have seven years bad luck.
5. I saw a kitten in a_____________
6. He was _____________ by the interruptions.
7. The big tree was _____________ by the storm.
8. The car was _____________ by a truck.
9. A few minutes ago it started raining hard and now the _____________ was coming down.
10. It appeared so suddenly that I couldn't stop my car and hit the shadow.
11. After about a minute, the lights started _____________ on and off.
12. Somebody _____________ me to go into the bedroom in the basement.
13. I finally realized that the girl was _____________, "Beware, he's coming."
14. I felt a _____________ on my back.
15. I ran out screaming and my friends _____________ of me.
16. Dr.Watson is a _____________ British army doctor.
17. My father and yours were friend during their _____________ in India.
18. He was killed by poisoned _____________ and the treasure was gone.
19. The _____________ was showing no signs of stopping.
20. He shouldn't have turned off the _____________ going up the hill.
21. It ran _____________ from an old Chinese cemetery.
22. Halil _____________ his beam of light in that direction.
23. He saw a pair of _____________ eyes staring at him.
24. The woman _____________ at Halil, making his eyes opened wide _____________
25. He quickly _____________ his car and sped away as his legs _____________
26. I could _____________ see the bumpy _____________ road ahead of me.
27. A _____________ burst of thunder followed it.
28. Beads of _____________ sweat rolled down my neck and back.